Research and development
- “Scale-up for industrial production of novel probiotic for intestinal infections of non-human mammals”, financed by EU delegation with technical assistance from the World Bank.
- 2017-2018. “Development of technological processes for production of innovative probiotic products for prevention and treatment of intestinal infections in animals”, financed by Innovation fund.
1. Golić N, Veljović K, Popović N, Đokić J, Strahinić I, Mrvaljević I, Terzić-Vidojević A. 2017. In vitro and in vivo antagonistic activity of new probiotic culture against Clostridium difficile and Clostridium perfringens. BMC Microbiology 17:108. doi: 10.1186/s12866-017-1015-5
2. Veljović K, Dinić M, Lukić J, Mihajlović S, Tolinački M, Živković M, Begović J, Mrvaljević I, Golić N and Terzić-Vidojević A (2017) Promotion of Early Gut Colonization by Probiotic Intervention on Microbiota Diversity in Pregnant Sows. Front. Microbiol. 8:2028. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2017.02028
1. (WO2017105267) NEW PROBIOTIC STARTER CULTURE FOR HUMAN AND ANIMAL USE